Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fancy Wearing A Chinese Costume?

When I was in Guilin, China a few years back, I saw a lady wearing a traditional Chinese costume while visiting the The Elephant Trunk Hill. The lady was wearing it so that tourists could take photos of her.

 photo costume_zpsouomcq6q.jpg

My friend commented that he would love to get such a dress for his wife! So we went around Guilin searching for one.

In the end, we stumbled upon this stall. It was located inside the Seven Stars Park. There were costumes for ladies and men. I did not take photos of the men's costumes simply because I was not interested. LOL.

 photo chinese costumes_zps6gg1x4la.jpg

Anyway, my friend bought one. I forgot how much it costs him but it was not exactly cheap. It turned out that the dress fits his wife perfectly and she was very happy with it!